The mission of World Childhood Foundation is to defend the rights of children and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world. By investing in children at an early stage, we prevent marginalization, abuse and neglect.
Who we are and what we do
Success for us is
- Keeping a child off the streets and provide a bed to safely sleep in at night.
- Preventing or save a child from being exploited.
- Providing a child with a safe and loving home environment.
- Educating a young parent with the tools and skills they need to raise a happy child.
- Helping a child start the healing process from abuse.
- Stopping sexual abuse in a child’s home and ensuring a safe living environment.
Corporations play an important role in helping Childhood in promoting children’s rights and giving children a happy childhood.
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
Childhood works with prevention efforts to reduce the risk of abuse. We provide intervention strategies to stop ongoing abuse and promote educational opportunities to teach skills to avoid abuse.
Childhood acts as a liaison between donors and local organizations. We support projects more efficiently by funding community-based agencies that work toward established goals and engage directly with children in need.