Childhood’s work to prevent violence and sexual abuse of children is largely funded by companies. We work together with our corporate partners to achieve long-term results and create a greater commitment to our focus issue.
Do you and your company want to help too? Contact Childhood USA here for more information!
It is important to us that our partners:
- Share our vision and values
- Have the commitment and resources to achieve a fruitful partnership
- Are interested in a long-term partnership and are financially secure
- Comply with and respect Childhood’s Ethics Policy (read the policy here).
We do not partner with companies that:
- Primarily conduct operations related to alcohol, pornography, tobacco, weapons or military activities
- Contravene the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Are involved in unethical, corrupt or exploitative activities.