Paula Guillet de Monthoux
Paula Guillet de Monthoux has acted as Secretary General of the World Childhood Foundation since October 2015. Previously, she worked as Secretary General of SOS Children's Villages in Denmark. After her graduation at Stockholm University, she started her career at UNICEF in Stockholm where she built and ran their first professional fundraising department.
Guillet de Monthoux worked for UNICEF for many years in Sweden and in Switzerland. She worked for UNICEF in Zurich between 1999 and 2001 where she worked as Head of Department for Communication and Marketing Services, and eventually as head of Corporate. In 2001 she joined UNICEF’s Headquarters in Geneva, where she started working as Brand Development Officer and eventually the Head of Fundraising Development and Innovation.
In 2010, Guillet de Monthoux moved with her family to Denmark where she started an independent research project on fundraising management at Copenhagen Business School as a PhD Fellow.
Apart from Swedish, Paula Guillet de Monthoux also speaks English, German and French.
- PhD fellow, Copenhagen Business School. 2010 - Present
- Master of Arts in Business Administration, Gotlands/Stockholm University, Sweden
- Bachelor of Science with Major in Business Administration, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Post graduate course in Peace & Conflict Resolution, EPU, Schlaining, Austria.
- International Business program, with Focus on Russia and Eastern Europe, Uppsala University,Sweden. (Enrolled, then graduated at Stockholm University)
Return to Board of Directors Page