Childhood USA’s mission is to inspire, promote and develop solutions to end sexual abuse, exploitation, and violence against children.
Childhood USA’s thematic focus areas are:
Childhood USA supports innovative, grassroots programs that prevent and address child sexual abuse, exploitation, and violence against children in the United States. All projects must meet a specific set of criteria to receive funding. Childhood USA has two grant proposal periods in each calendar year, with the deadlines of April 15th and October 15th.
We strongly recommend that you begin the application process 1-2 months before the deadline. If your letter of intent is approved, a site visit must be completed before you have access to the full application form.
If you are interested in applying for funding, please follow the steps below:
- Complete our QuickScan Questionnaire to verify that you meet our eligibility requirements.
- If you pass the QuickScan, you will be invited to create an account.
- You’ll then need to log in to submit a Letter of Intent.
- Once your Letter of Intent has been submitted, you will be notified within two weeks if your submission has been approved or denied.
- A site visit, virtual or in person, from Childhood USA will be scheduled where we can meet your staff and get an understanding of the context you are working in. This is required before you can submit an application.
- Pending a successful site visit, you will be invited to submit a full grant application. Please login to your account to complete it.
To begin the application process and determine if your organization meets our eligibility requirements, please proceed to the QuickScan Questionnaire:
Already have an account? Login Here.